Only the best eye care, contact lenses and spectacles.
NHS Scotland has one of the best systems in the world for delivering basic eye examinations to the community. Our practice is committed to providing NHS eye examinations, however, there is a limit to the level of eye care current funded by the NHS.
We believe it’s time to provide your eye care in a new way, using the latest clinical advances alongside a personal and memorable experience. The best eye care, contact lenses and spectacles will always be available.
Our practice has been equipped with the latest scanning and analysis technology and software. This allows Douglas, Alistair and Anna to detect and diagnose changes in your eyes and vision earlier than ever before.Generally these advanced techniques are not included in the basic NHS eye examination which is why we offer our patients the opportunity to join our Clarity eye care plan.
For a small monthly fee we will ensure that you receive access to the very best eye care expertly tailored to your needs. As we know many of our patients prefer to visit the practice with their family, we also offer a family membership package.
We feel Clarity is excellent value and offers it’s members a range of benefits which include:
- Preferential access to your chosen Optometrist
- Unlimited appointements as clinically required
- Access to the practice’s latest technology including 3D Ocular Coherence Tomography, Pachymetry and Progression Analysis.
- Detailed verbal report on vision and eye health
- 30% reduction on the cost of complete spectacles
- 20% reduction on the cost of sunglasses, accessories and solutions
- No limit on the number of spectacles or sunglasses purchased at reduced cost
- Contact lens care included
- Reduced price repairs on damaged spectacles
- Members can take advantage of our reduced cost family membership.
Find out more about our Clarity Eye Care Plan by calling us on 01292 265 493 or arrange and appointment today.